Saturday, June 16, 2007

Taste of Italy


Taste of Italy, originally uploaded by Melsky.

My husband and I decided to go on a walk up College Street after dinner last night. I didn't realize the Taste of Italy festival had started already. We didn't eat anything. I had a light dinner but we were really not tempted by anything there. Most of the street food was corn on the cob, sausages, and skewers of meat. The regular restaurants were open but very crowded.

I eat in Little Italy a lot, but mostly only sushi, oddly enough. My husband does not care for Italian food for the most part. He doesn't like cheese or tomatoes. I like Italian food but find it easy to make at home just for myself, so I usually don't eat it while I'm out. Sushi, however, is not something that I know how to make.


It was an interesting place to people watch though.

No comments: