Saturday, October 28, 2006

Path through the Park


Path through the Park, originally uploaded by Melsky.

This is Trinity Bellwoods park, between Queen and Dundas streets. I used to live near there and this park is one of the few things I miss from that neighbourhood. It's a large park with lots of trees and you can really feel like you are out of the city for a few minutes as you stroll through.

I live near Dufferin Grove park now. That one is a bit smaller and it's elevated so you can always see and hear the Dufferin Street traffic. It's still a nice park. I'm glad it's right on my way to the library so I walk through it a couple of times a week.

I took this photo at dusk and modified it with Picasa, which is Google's image software. I wanted to take a lot more photos but it was raining and I was on my way to a friend's house for dinner.

No comments: